Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's Official

I am a sucker.

Not only did I pay for school photos for James for both Fall and Spring this year - but I also paid for a class photo that was taken on a separate occasion!  

And did I ever mention his school also has photos with Santa each year that cost additional too?  

Geesh!  That is four separate opportunities during each year to get more money out of my pocket!  And yes... I am pretty sure I will end up getting a copy of every photo James ever takes.  Why?  Because I am a sucker for pictures of my little man.

Take for example, the class photo below.  How cute is my little guy??  How could I not get a copy of the picture!

1 comment:

sheri m. said...

LIz! I just found your blog - and how adorable it is, and such sweet reflections on your adorable James. Love it! xo