Only 99 days to go until our little girl, Caitlin Michele, makes her arrival!
I am currently 25 weeks, 6 days along with this pregnancy and am just now getting around to posting my first baby/bump update! Better late than never, right?
Here I am in all my baby bump glory!
- Food Cravings: Nothing too crazy. I have been really into breakfast food this pregnancy (Pop-Tarts, donuts). I also really like ice cream - especially the Coffee Chocolate Chunk flavor from HEB.... so good!
- Weight Gain: Surprisingly, only about 9 pounds. At my last doctor appointment, my doctor actually told me to eat more as I only gained 2 pounds that month!
- How I am Feeling: Very TIRED! I think I may have low iron again (like I did with James), as I am constantly tired. No matter what I do, once it hits 9pm I just want to sleep!
- Sleep: It is going OK. I wake up usually 1-3 times to use the bathroom and it is taking longer to get comfortable each night!
- Physical Ailments: back pain, sciatica, round ligament pain, heartburn
- Baby Movement: I have an anterior placenta again, meaning it cushions a bunch of movement - but I do actually feel quite a bit of movement! Caitlin is WAY more active than James was and I can feel movement most of the day and the occasional pretty good kick! I sense a soccer player in our future!
- How James is Doing: He is doing pretty good. He likes to say "Momma, Baby Caitlin is in your belly!" and then he will give my belly kisses. He also will cover my belly with a blanket and say Caitlin is cold. He has also asked to hold her on his lap, take her to school and feed her a bottle. We have to remind him that he cannot do that until she is actually here! I think James is going to make a great big brother!
- Baby's Room: It is a work-in-progress! I have been slowly cleaning out the room of all non-baby stuff and that is taking longer than usual. Next step is to paint the room and get all the furniture set up. Then comes the fun part - decorating and working on all the fun projects I have planned for the room!