Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Clothes

I should not be allowed to shop online.

I just happened to be on the GAP/Old Navy website early today and decided to take a quick peek at the baby boy clothes section. That was a bad idea. Now, all I can think about is all the adorable baby boy summer clothes that I want to buy little James!

While we have a bunch of onesies and other cute outfits for James when he is wearing 0-3 months sizes, we are lacking on some 3-6 month outfits. We have a few - but he is going to need a lot more clothes for that period of his life as he will be heading off to daycare and taking a week long trip to Mexico!

Here are some of the clothes I plan to buy the little guy (as soon as they go on sale!):


plaid overall shorts

plaid cargo shorts (just like his daddy wears!)

cargo shorts
plaid swim trunks

monster swim trunks
matching monster swim/summer hat


Are these not just the cutest baby clothes you have ever seen?? I predict that I will be spending a lot of money in the future on buying clothes for this kiddo. :)

1 comment:

Massey said...

not just 3-6 months in the future, but let's look 18 years down the road future as well!