Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Finished Nursery

At this point, I think it is safe to say that the nursery is finally complete! Everything is hung up, put away and organized as it should be.

After months of picturing the room in my head, looking online for inspiration and finally seeing it come to life - I am quite happy with how it turned out!

Below are some photos for your viewing pleasure:





a close up of the crib

a close up of the wall shelves, hooks & my childhood highchair

a close up of the changing table/dresser and my art project I created for the room!

a close up of the rocking chair, side table & my baby bassinet full of stuffed animals

1 comment:

Massey said...

The room has turned out really cute...it is funny now that the bed is out how big the room looks. Funny I didn't see the rooster in the room. Hmmmmmm!