Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vocabulary

It seems like every day James will say a new word.  There are some days when he will repeat a word over and over and Brian and I just look at eachother trying to figure out what he is saying!  

I have been meaning to sit down and put together a list of all his words, so here goes:
  1. da-da
  2. ma-ma
  3. Auntie - "eeeee"
  4. pop pops/paw-paw (sound pretty similar)
  5. Brandy
  6. Fenway - "enway"
  7. dog
  8. duck
  9. quack
  10. Elmo - "melmo"
  11. bubbles
  12. ball - "bah"
  13. bye-bye
  14. hi
  15. football - "oot-bah"
  16. Texas - "texch"
  17. ruff-ruff
  18. meow
  19. moo
  20. Cheerios - "eer-e-oh"
  21. juice - "uice"
  22. cheese - "eese"
  23. banana - "nana"
  24. pool - "ool"
  25. shoes - "oes"
  26. nose - "noooos"
  27. eyes
  28. pee pee
  29. beep beep
  30. no - "no, no, no"  (and he even does the finger motion!)
  31. flower - "flowr"
I am sure there are probably a few I am forgetting - but that is all I can remember for now!

1 comment:

Massey said...

I LOVE number 30!!!!!!