Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Family Trip via Intsagram

Sorry about the blogging hiatus - Brian, James and I just got back from a ten day trip to visit family in Georgia and Alabama.  I was also able to work in three days of business while I was in Atlanta.

Normally, I am a stress basket running around till the wee hours the night before we leave - but this time was different.  Brian came home from work at 10pm and I was done packing.  I had checked off everything on my list and I was feeling good about going to bed at a reasonable hour.

After getting up at 4am and making our way to the airport - I realized I forgot one very important item... I forgot a camera!!  I did not grab our simple point-and-shoot or the DSLR.  Geesh.  How could I forget such an important item?

So, I had to make do with what I had.  My iPhone.  Below are our photos from our trip via Intsagram:

 
 
 


Pictures from top to bottom:

sleeping on the way to Birmingham - three generations of McDermott's
James @ Hooters - James @ The Tilted Kilt (my ladies man)
Birmingham city view - walking around The Summit
drinking some milk - sleeping on the way to Warner Robins
walking with gigi - shopping @ Trader Joes
splash pad in Scottsboro x2
the boys - family photo
my little family - my goofy boy
my sweet boy


No comments: