Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th Of July Weekend

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!  I had a rare four-day weekend and I spent most of my time with this little guy:


We played a bunch, read some books, ate a bunch of Cheerios, took some naps, ran a few errands and hung out with some friends.  It was a great weekend!

One of the highlights of our weekends, was meeting James' future girlfriend Hadley!  Our good friends Brittany and Matt were in town for the weekend, so we met up for dinner on Saturday night and finally got to meet their adorable little girl.  I could of have just eaten her up she is SO precious!


After dinner, we tried to get some photos of the kiddos together, but trying to get a 6 month and a 17 month old to cooperate did not work too well...

Trying to get the kids all set

The best shot we got.  (Isn't it sad that the best shot did not involve either child actually looking at the camera?)

Hadley had decided she was DONE taking pictures:

This one cracks me up... James is looking at her like "why are you crying??"

All in all, it was a great weekend and I am so thankful for the short work week as I am already ready for the next weekend!

No comments: