Friday, February 18, 2011

Making New Friends


At the beginning of January, Brian and I invited a few of our good friends over for a home-cooked meal, some drinks and some laughs.

This also happened to be the first time James got to meet one of the couples sweet little boy Ben - who is just about 1 year older than James. At first, I do not think Ben was too fond of James. Ben stayed close to his parents while James kept himself busy playing with his toys.

After dinner was over, I was holding James on my lap and my friend was holding Ben and I think the kids finally warmed up to each-other. Ben shared his fork with James and before you know it the two were both screaming and getting a big kick out of one another.





It will be so fun to watch these two grow up and hopefully become better friends!

*And if it is any indication of the future, my friend let me know that after they left Ben could not stop talking about Baby James!

No comments: