Monday, April 5, 2010

First Easter

I meant to get this post written during the week - but once again time escaped me! It is crazy how much more effort it takes to get anything done with Jamie around! :)

Anywho...

Last Sunday, Brian and I celebrated our first Easter together as a family with little Jamie. It was such a great day! Luckily, Brian had the day off of work, so we were able to spend quality time together and with some of our friends that came over for dinner. Jamie also got to enjoy his first Easter basket from Brian and I and he also got super lucky and got another basket from his Auntie Krissy!

first family Easter photo

mommy and james

so in love with my little man

daddy and jamie

can you see the resemblance?

all dressed up on Easter

look what I got!! Easter basket from mom & dad
Easter basket from Aunt Krissy

No comments: