Sunday, May 23, 2010

A little Pool Time...

Today, we decided to take James to the pool. It was pretty nice out and since Brian had the day off - we wanted to take advantage of the opportunity. After getting the little boy fed, we changed him into his swim outfit (thanks Gimmie!) and off we went!


modeling my swim outfit

Hmmm... not too sure about this pool thing...
on second thought... I think I like it!



that was fun - now I am worn out!

As you can see, our first trip to the pool was very successful! Brian and I had a great time. It was a big change from our old pool trips that consisted of lying in the sun and enjoying a cold beverage - but this trip was special.

It was so fun to see Jamie react to the water. He really liked when Daddy blowed bubbles and made silly sounds in the water. I can already tell that Jamie is gonna grow up loving the water and that we will be spending a lot of time in the summer at the pool. And to top it off - he fell asleep as soon as we put him in the car seat to go home!

No comments: