Thursday, December 17, 2009

Belly & Baby Updates

Today, I am 32 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

Only 53 more days to go.


YIKES!


According to BabyCenter – our little guy weighs in around 3.75 pounds right now and is about 16.7 inches long. The scary part is that during the next 7 weeks, he will gain a third to half of his birth weight! Meaning – he could basically double in size!

For those of you who do not know, Brian and I were both very LARGE babies. Brian weighed in at 9 pounds, 10 ounces and was 22 inches long. I was 9 pounds, 9 ounces and 21 inches long. I am scared to think of how big our little guy is going to be!

And speaking of getting big… it seems like every day I wake up my belly is a little bit bigger. It is getting harder and harder to do normal activities (bending over, sitting on the floor, carrying things around, getting out of the car, etc). Brian keeps looking at my belly in awe and wondering how I could possibly get any bigger! I guess we will find out…

For your enjoyment, below are the latest two belly shots:

28 weeks, 4 days


31 weeks, 2 days


In some other news – our baby furniture has FINALLY arrived! It was supposed to take 12-16 weeks to get here and it ended up taking 17 weeks – I am just glad it is here. Brian and I will be heading down on Wednesday afternoon to pick it up. Once we get it assembled, I will post a picture for you all to see!

Once we get the crib and dresser in the baby’s room – I am hoping it will actually start to feel like a nursery! Right now, there is so much baby stuff all over the room and crammed in the closet. I am SO excited to be able to organize it all and get everything in its proper place! I also have a lot of fun baby room projects to work on over the holidays – so be on the lookout for some fun room updates!

No comments: